We are looking for an ambitious, outgoing, organised and dedicated individual who can work well under pressure and stay calm in a busy environment. You will need to ensure that client projects are delivered within the project timescales, within budget and to the quality expected. You will be responsible for Development, Support and Marketing delivery. Secondly, you will be responsible for scheduling both the internal and external teams work loads and ensuring time tracking is maintained accurately and regularly.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Client and internal Account Manager to understand the business requirement for the project and scope; developing effective working relationships with stakeholders and ongoing management processes for the project.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements with built in contingencies using Gantt charts, ticketing systems and time management tools.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
- Ensure that the project is delivered according to budget by understanding basic revenue models and P/L; meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective action.
- Submit project status reports to stakeholders and anticipate and react to change.
- Ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards.
- Manage, monitor and motivate all departments and team members assigned to the project.
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports.
- Manage the offshore Web Development and Support team on all client projects.
- Manage the internal Marketing Team on all client projects from a technical point of view by coordinating between developers the marketing team.
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a web/software/agency environment.
- Team management experience; comfortable managing project teams.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills and a proven track record of delivery
- Experience of the whole project life cycle from conception to delivery
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience with HTML, WP, .Net and Open Source platforms such as Magento and PHP.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project and Prince II
- The ability to motivate members of the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Organisational Skills
- Work effectively under pressure
- Working well within a team
- Understanding of MS SQL and MySQL
- Experience with server configuration & management